- Venue Locations
- Bands as of March 24
- Brass as of March 24
- Cello and String Ensembles as of March%2024
- Choirs as of March 24
- Family Music as of March 24
- Fiddle as of March 24
- Intermediate Piano as of March%2024
- Junior Piano as of March 24
- Junior Strings as of March 24
- Musical Theatre as of March%2024
- Original Composition as of March%2024
- Senior Piano as of March 24
- Violin and Viola as of March 24
- Voice as of March 24
- Woodwinds as of March 24
- Read Me First!
Pay your registration by Interac e-Transfer.
Once you have completed your online Festival registration, please follow this procedure to pay your registration fees by e-transfer.
Login to online or mobile banking at a participating financial institution. Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options. Select the recipient by entering our email address. Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information - dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds, a security question that only the recipient will know the answer to (your Festival registration number) and optional personal message.
Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer. If you haven't signed up for online or mobile banking, contact your financial institution or visit their online banking website to sign up.
Remember, you can still pay your registration fee by mailing a copy of your completed registration form with a cheque or money order. Please do not mail cash.
- Rules for Participation
- Brass and Woodwind ensembles
- Family Music
- Gilbert & Sullivan
- Jazz Vocal
- Musical Theatre
- Original Composition - Singer Songwriter
- Recorder - Early Music
- Rose Bowl Competitions
- Strings Sight Reading and Ensembles